Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowstorms and Haircuts..

Today was full of surprises. After rolling out of bed early for Civilisation at 8:15 AM, we went for lunch at a nearby café and had delicious thin crust pizza.
Immediately after leaving, we headed to the Coiffure & Co. for some cheap haircuts. They turned out lovely (or so I think!) for Sarah and I. Meagan got hers there last week as well.

I also bought my 12-25 Train Card which allows me to get cheaper tickets for the TGV. This will be helpful when it comes to vacation! :)

On my way back from the Gare, I ran straight into this ridiculous ten-minute blizzard. It was short and, remarkably, not so sweet. The wind was blowing so hard I walked backwards for a while to my dorm. Ridiculous! And so I took a picture of it just to prove it.
And to think, fifteen minutes later, the sky was blue again. Unbelievable.

Bonne nuit! Another 10 AM tomorrow .......

2 comments:

  1. I likes it. Alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad! I was like, well... I hope Matt doesn't think it's toooo short.. :) mwah.

    ReplyDelete