Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yogurt for dinner

Today was another gray day- I'm really hoping for warmer weather soon!!!
Maybe I'm asking for too much since it's February, but the last time I was in France, it was beautiful and summery and flowers were everywhere. It was, in short, absolutely gorgeous.
So needless to say, the gray skies and the intense wind is getting me down a bit. Which meant I didn't want to go back to the store after being outside and walking back from the campus. Which means yogurt is for dinner.

But things are looking up- I get to get up tomorrow morning early, early for an 8:15 class about Civilization. Which isn't too bad since our professor is pretty great.
Also, I found out I actually have some money, so I'll be buying my 12-25 pass which will allow me to get much cheaper tickets for the TGV train. This will make it much cheaper to pick up my wonderful boyfriend, Matt, who is coming to visit me in less than a week! Can't wait!!

And I may just cut off all my hair tomorrow, too!! Pictures to come...

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for ... me?

    :)

    And please keep the hairstyle the same! I do so like it angled so that it's long in the front and short in the back

    ReplyDelete